When you need a boot for any situation - the unpredictable days - the Shiloh is there to keep you confidently on your feet. The XR400 enduro of boots. Like a well-worn pair of blue jeans, they're at home anywhere you take them.
Heritage construction paired with classic design & a touch of modern comfort. Tough as nails. Soft as clouds.
- Upper: Full-grain waxed cow leather
- Lining: Calfskin leather from heel-to-toe
- Midsole: 100% veg-tanned leather
- Outsole: Mini-lug natural rubber half-sole
- Heel: Stacked leather heel with mini-lug rubber heel cap
- Construction: 360° Goodyear welt (resoleable)
Interior - CloudCush™ Comfort System
- Insole: Removable, Ortholux performance polyurethane foam
- Footbed: Antimicrobial PORON® memory foam
- Width: E, slightly more breathing room than standard width
- Last: 984
- Heel height: 1 ⅜"
- Boot height (back): 5"
- Boot height (front): 6 ⅛"
Whole sizes 8 - 15
Half sizes 8.5 - 11.5
Fit - The Shiloh boot fits true to size in US sizes. Order the size you most commonly wear in US-sized casual or athletic shoes.
If you are between sizes, choose the larger size. For Example: If some of your casual shoes are 9 and some are 9.5, order a 9.5 in our boots.
Width - E - slightly more breathing room than standard width to allow for thicker socks.
Wide Foot? Some people go up a half size to get more width if they need, but that's up to you. You can also swap our the insole for a thinner insole to give even more space.