The boot you'll go to for serious long days on your feet. We built the Kern as a boot version of a cross-trainer. Light on your feet, but built for serious boot shenanigans. With the Kern you'll be at home on the street, in the garage, or behind the wheel.
Heritage construction paired with classic design & a touch of modern comfort. Tough as nails. Soft as clouds.
- Upper: Full-grain tumbled cow leather
- Lining: Calfskin leather from heel-to-toe
- Midsole: 100% veg-tanned leather
- Outsole: XL Extralight® closed-cell polyolefin foam
- Construction: 360° Goodyear welt (resoleable)
Interior - CloudCush™ Comfort System
- Insole: Removable, Ortholux performance polyurethane foam
- Footbed: Antimicrobial PORON® memory foam
- Width: E, slightly more breathing room than standard width
- Last: 845
- Heel height: 1 ⅛"
- Boot height: 5 ½"
Whole sizes 8 - 13
Half sizes 8.5 - 11.5
Fit - The Kern boot fits true to size in US sizes. Order the size you most commonly wear in US-sized casual or athletic shoes.
If you are between sizes, choose the larger size. For Example: If some of your casual shoes are 9 and some are 9.5, order a 9.5 in our boots.
Width - E - slightly more breathing room than standard width to allow for thicker socks.
Wide Foot? Some people go up a half size to get more width if they need, but that's up to you. You can also swap our the insole for a thinner insole to give even more space.