A crowd favorite lost to the archives returns to its previous stardom. Don't let the classic looks fool you, the Fairfax is a beefy boot with surprising elegance. The brogue effects call back to a simpler time when details were expected & appreciated. We dare you to find a boot as sturdy and comfortable. Dress it up or down - the Fairfax is made for walking, riding, and most things in between.
Heritage construction paired with classic design & a touch of modern comfort.
Tough as nails. Soft as clouds.
- Upper: Full-grain waxed cow leather
- Lining: Calfskin leather from heel-to-toe
- Midsole: 100% veg-tanned leather
- Outsole: Mini-lug natural rubber half-sole
- Heel: Stacked leather heel with mini-lug rubber heel cap
- Construction: 360° Goodyear welt (resoleable)
Interior - CloudCush™ Comfort System
- Insole: Removable, Ortholux performance polyurethane foam
- Footbed: Antimicrobial PORON® memory foam
- Width: E, slightly more breathing room than standard width
- Last: 984
- Heel height: 1 ⅜"
- Boot height: 5 ⅞"
Whole sizes 8 - 15
Half sizes 8.5 - 11.5
Fit - Our Fairfax boot a little snug compared to our typical boots with fit true to size in US sizes. We recommend you order the size you most commonly wear in US-sized casual or athletic shoes, but you may want to go up a half size if your foot is wide or you like a roomy fit in your toes.
If you are between sizes, choose the larger size. For Example: If some of your casual shoes are 9 and some are 9.5, order a 9.5 in our boots.
Width - E - slightly more breathing room than standard width to allow for thicker socks.
Wide Foot? Some people go up a half size to get more width if they need, but that's up to you. You can also swap our the insole for a thinner insole to give even more space.