The Baker is the staple boot you've been waiting for. A descendant of experienced service boots from centuries past, it's a must-have for all boot brains - from the dusty leather-head in Boulder to the first-time boot buyer in Kansas City. A modern take on a timeless classic. Well-suited to endless wardrobes & sneakishly comfortable.
Heritage construction paired with classic design & a touch of modern comfort.
Tough as nails. Soft as clouds.
- Upper: Full-grain cow leather
- Lining: Calfskin leather from heel-to-toe
- Midsole: 100% veg-tanned leather
- Outsole: Studded natural rubber
- Heel: Stacked leather heel with studded rubber heel cap
- Construction: 360° Goodyear welt (resoleable)
Interior - CloudCush™ Comfort System
- Insole: Removable, Ortholux performance polyurethane foam
- Footbed: Antimicrobial PORON® memory foam
- Width: E, slightly more breathing room than standard width
- Last: 869
- Heel height: 1 ⅛"
- Boot height: 5 ½"
Whole sizes 7 - 13
Half sizes 7.5 - 11.5
Fit - The Baker boot fits true to size in US sizes. Order the size you most commonly wear in US-sized casual or athletic shoes.
If you are between sizes, choose the larger size. For Example: If some of your casual shoes are 9 and some are 9.5, order a 9.5 in our boots.
Width - E - slightly more breathing room than standard width to allow for thicker socks.
Wide Foot? Some people go up a half size to get more width if they need, but that's up to you. You can also swap our the insole for a thinner insole to give even more space.